View from the Chairside: Should I get into implants and Where to begin?
Today, Dr. Mike Racich returns with another presentation. This time, he’s taking focus on two implant-related questions that are frequently asked by dentists contemplating the addition of implants to their practice:
About Dr. Mike Racich
Dr. Racich is a general dentist in Vancouver, British Columbia, and a graduate of UBC Dental School with more than 30-years’ experience. Since the late 1990’s, he has been mentoring his dental colleagues and does so currently via didactic and clinical study clubs, coaching, consultation, proprietary programs, and lecturing. He has also written several dental articles in peer-reviewed and non-peer-reviewed publications, and authored three books.
In this presentation style Oasis video, Dr. Racich guides dentists to better understand:
- What questions to ask yourself before engaging in the extensive process of learning to undertake complex surgical procedures.
- Reflecting on the requirements for completing implants within a dental office, including staff, equipment, and capacity.
- What steps dentists can take to learn if implant surgery is right for them and for their practice.
- How to select implant courses and training providers.
- How to learn more by attending meetings dedicated to implantology provided by training institutes.
- Why following the 80/15/5 rule can help your practice, learning, and general knowledge.
Contact Dr. Racich directly to learn more or ask a question.
Oasis Moment/Preview (1.38″)
Full Presentation (9.01″)
We want to hear from you!
Leave a comment about this post in the box below, send your feedback by email or call us at 1-855-716-2747.
Until next time!
CDA Oasis Team