ASM21 – Learning Reimagined with Dr. LouAnn Visconti
As the dental profession continues to adapt to an everchanging world, so too does the way in which we learn and interact.
This May 6th – 8th the Ontario Dental Association Annual Spring Meeting will be once again held online due to the continued impact of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Get more information and register for this event at asm.oda.ca
In this CDA Oasis Live virtual coffee break, Dr. John O’Keefe, Director of Knowledge Networks CDA, invites Dr. LouAnn Visconti, former President of the ODA, to discuss what it takes to put on such a comprehensive event, and to introduce some of this year’s highlights.
- Keynote speech by Amanda Lindhout, New York Times bestselling author of Expert in Resilience
- Expert sessions with leaders in the fields of non-surgical caries management, restorative dentistry, endodontics, TMJ and sleep disorders
- Personal development with Timothy Caulfield
- Practice Management by Dayna Johnson and Gerry Samson
- ODA Oral Health Strategy panel discussion on mental health and wellness, featuring William Hamel, Helen Fishburn and Cecilia Maria Roberts
- ODA Pandemic Recovery Working Group discussion
- Panel discussion on organized dentistry
- Virtual workshops
- Exhibits floor where attendees can meet virtually with an exhibitor
- Exhibits Floor Networking lounge – Healthy Cooking with CBD Oil with Rose Reisman
- Cocktail mixing show with Zack Prohaska
- Trivia event
- Virtual casino
- Virtual wine tasting
We hope you find the conversation useful. We welcome your thoughts, questions and/or suggestions about this post and other topics. Leave a comment in the box below or send us your feedback by email.
Until next time!
CDA Oasis Team