Welcome to the 2019 Winter Clinic!
The 82nd annual Winter Clinic organised by the Toronto Academy of Dentistry is happening in Toronto, November 8, 2019. Dentists and their teams can meet industry exhibitors, network with their peers, and attend Continuing Education (CE) courses.
Today, Dr. Elliott Schwartz, the Winter Clinic’s Chair, joins Dr. John O’Keefe to talk about this year’s Continuing Education courses and why dentists should attend.
In this Oasis conversation, Dr. Schwartz discusses:
- The courses available during the clinic (infection control, cannabis and dentistry, implant dentistry and more).
- The uniqueness of the conference venue, The Empress Walk Cinemas, including the location’s features and benefits as a learning environment.
- Opportunities to speak to and interact with exhibitors in the venue’s rotunda spaces.
- Lunch and learn as well as breakfast and learn sessions.
- Activities, events, and things to do in the city of Toronto.
We would like to hear from you! Leave a comment about this post in the box below, send your feedback by email or call us at 1-855-716-2747.
Until next time!
CDA Oasis Team
Full Conversation (3.32″)