Dental Radiography: Tools of the Trade – Episode 3
Dr. Bob Wood, oral radiologist and forensic dentist at Princess Margaret Cancer Center, joins Dr. John O’Keefe in the second episode of a series of video presentations that help clinicians to systematically review and interpret their radiographs. Using real clinical cases, Dr. Wood points out the required steps to get to an accurate interpretation that leads to a precise diagnosis.
In this presentation, Dr. Wood speaks about the radiographic tools that the dentist needs in order to take radiographs that allow for accurate diagnoses.
We would like to hear from you and know your thoughts and questions about this topic. If you wish to reach us, it’s quite easy: email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our toll-free number 1-855-716-2747.
Until next time!
Chiraz Guessaier, CDA Oasis Manager
Other Episodes in the Series
- View Episode 1: A Systematic Approach to Using Radiology in the Dental Practice
- View Episode 2: Weighing the Risks and Benefits of Taking Radiographs
- View Episode 4: Systematic Interpretation of Common Dental Radiographs
- View Episode 5: Seeing vs. Observing Pantomographs
- View Episode 6: Maximizing Your Diagnostic Yield
- View Episode 7: Not Caries, Not Perio Disease, Then What is it?
- View Episode 8: Using the Observation Checklist to Reach a Differential Diagnosis
Oasis Moment (1.34″)
Full Presentation (20.08″)