The Pacific Dental Conference is one of the largest dental conferences in North America offering a varied and contemporary selection of continuing education programs. With over 150 open sessions and hands-on courses and over 300 exhibiting companies occupying 600 booths — we have you and your entire dental team covered. Join us at the Vancouver Convention Centre next March for Canada’s premier dental conference!
PDC 2016 is held in conjunction with the Canadian Dental Association.
This year, CDA Oasis, through the Oasis Discussions website, dedicated a number of posts featuring prominent PDC speakers, to provide Canadian dentists with an idea about CE content that will be available to them during the conference.
Here is a compilation of the posts that were developed for PDC 2016. More will be available in the coming weeks.
- Case Conference: How would you Manage this Hopeless Dentition Case?
- Managing the Hopeless Dentition – Case Resolution
- CE Showcase: Dental Management of Cancer Patients – Key Points for the Private Practitioner
- CE Showcase: HPV & Implications for Dentistry with Jo-Anne Jones
- CE Showcase: Endodontics for General Dentists with Dr. Manor Haas