PCSP Annual Meeting 2021
Dr. Brian Kucey of Edmonton Alberta is current president of the Pacific Coast Society for Prosthodontics (PCSP). He spoke about the upcoming PCSP annual meeting on The CDA Oasis Good News Show.
Here are some highlights of our 8-minute conversation:
- Dr. Kucey tells us that the 2021 meeting is virtual and open to ‘anyone with an internet connection.’ It will take place on June 24, 25 & 26 from 8:00 am – 1:00 pm (Pacific Daylight Time).
- The meeting is held jointly with the Association of Prosthodontists of Canada, and features speakers from the US, Canada and overseas.
- All information about the scientific and social programs, as well as registration can be found at pcsp.org.
- After the first 3 minutes, we discussed the PCSP as an organization that is open to prosthodontists and non-prosthodontists alike. The value proposition for memberships includes a great annual meeting and participation in a ‘family of mentors.’
- To make new attendees feel particularly welcome, there will be a ‘speed dating’ component to the social program at this year’s meeting – small group discussions that you can enter and leave at your will.
You can watch the conversation at: https://vimeo.com/560957718.
In a notice circulated on June 15, 2021, the American College of Prosthodontists (ACP) announced the recipients of the 2021 Awards of Distinction. These awards honour “individuals for outstanding and substantial contributions to the specialty or the College.” Dr. Brian Kucey was among the recipients. Bravo Brian!
Do you have a good positive news story about an initiative or a research project that will benefit or inspire Canadians, dental patients, dental team members, and/or dentists/dental students? If so, please send me a direct message to tell me about it, and why you would like to spread the good news….