CDSPI Insurance Advisors, Sasha Galvic and Julie Berthiaume, travel throughout Canada to speak to students at all levels about their insurance needs as well as the no-cost student insurance coverage plans offered through CDSPI.
Join us as we dive into the world of CDSPI programs, coverage, and advisor support.
During this Oasis conversation Sasha and Julie discuss:
- Various CDSPI programs available to students like the no-cost student insurance which includes accident and disability coverage.
- Member benefits plans and career preparation seminars.
- Frequently asked questions from students across Canada.
- CDSPI plan premium reductions available to students after they graduate.
- Financial planning and advisor services.
- Myths and misconceptions about insurance for students.
- Special considerations regarding insurance coverage for new associates joining a dental practice.
- Why it is important for students and new graduates to be insured.
Learn more about CDSPI and their student insurance plans and financial services.
Read/download the transcript of the conversation (PDF)
Listen to the interview as a GRIND Podcast episode
Oasis Moment/Preview (1.24″)
Full Conversation (9.22″)
We want to hear from you!
Leave a comment about this post in the box below, send your feedback by email or call us at 1-855-716-2747.
Until next time!
CDA Oasis Team