Updated Oasis Patient Resource: Think you know everything about proper brushing and flossing techniques?
The Oasis Patient Resource is a series of tools that help dentists explain basic dental concepts and procedures to their patients. This video and additional materials are provided to dentists to use for patient information. If you are interested in using the video in your own practice, please email us at email@example.com and we will gladly provide you with the original Powerpoint presentation as well as the video file. You will then be able to customize it with your own logo and office information.
Watch the video presentation
- Brushing your teeth. American Dental Association.
- For the dental patient: A look at toothbrushes. Journal of the American Dental Association. 2007;138:1288.
- Wilder RS, et al. Gingivitis and periodontitis in adults: Classification and dental treatment.
- Sensitive teeth. American Dental Association.
- Gum disease. American Dental Association.
- Flossing. American Dental Association.
- Floss & other interdental cleaners. American Dental Association.
- How to brush. American Dental Association.
- Carr AB (expert opinion). Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. March 1, 2013.
- Robinson P, et al. Manual versus powered tooth brushing for oral health. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews.
- Deacon SA, et al. Different powered toothbrushes for plaque control and gingival health. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews.