Getting to Know the Dental Industry Association of Canada
Dental Industry Association of Canada is an association of dental manufacturers, distributors, commercial dental laboratories and service providers committed to the highest standards of service to dental professionals in Canada.
In this edition of Oasis Discussions, Dr. John O’Keefe meets with Jim Wareing, newly installed President of the DIAC.
Visit the DIAC website.
About Jim Wareing
Jim Wareing is the President of the Dental Industry Association of Canada( DIAC) and has served on the board for the last four years and is up for reelection. Jim has held other positions on the DIAC board in the past including Technorama chair. Jim Wareing is the director of supply chain management for the Aurum Group for the past thirty years; his previous employment was with the Royal bank as a branch Manager. He graduated from U of A with a B.Com and has his F.I.C.B and SCMP designations.
We want to hear from you!
Leave a comment about this post in the box below, send your feedback by email or call us at 1-855-716-2747.
Until next time!
CDA Oasis Team
During this CDA Oasis interview, Jim Waring talks about DIAC’s mission, membership, and objectives including:
- Who is included in DIAC’s diverse membership and what members can expect.
- Their work with Health Canada to ensure products are appropriate for Canadians and compliant with regulations.
- How dentists can find out more about specific product compliance and regulations on the DIAC website (sign in required).
- Upcoming goals and projects to be tackled during his tenure as president.
- Overview of the Sunshine Act currently operating in the US and current Canadian legislation.
Oasis Moment/Preview (1.19″)
Full Conversation (8.01″)