Weighing the Risks and Benefits of Taking Radiographs – Episode 2
Dr. Bob Wood, oral radiologist and forensic dentist at Princess Margaret Cancer Center, joins Dr. John O’Keefe in the second episode of a series of video presentations that help clinicians to systematically review and interpret their radiographs. Using real clinical cases, Dr. Wood points out the required steps to get to an accurate interpretation that leads to a precise diagnosis.
In this presentation, Dr. Wood speaks about models that delineate the benefits versus the risks of taking radiographs and how clinicians should manage the fears, anxieties, and myths that surround radiation and radiographs in dentistry.
We would like to hear from you and know your thoughts and questions about this topic. If you wish to reach us, it’s quite easy: email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our toll-free number 1-855-716-2747.
Until next time!
Chiraz Guessaier, CDA Oasis Manager
- View Episode 1: A Systematic Approach to Using Radiology in the Dental Practice
- View Episode 3: Dental Radiography: Tools of the Trade
- View Episode 4: Systematic Interpretation of Common Dental Radiographs
- View Episode 5: Systematic Interpretation of Common Dental Radiographs: Episode 5: Seeing vs. Observing Pantomographs
- View Episode 6: Systematic Interpretation of Common Dental Radiographs: Maximizing Your Diagnostic Yield
Oasis Moment (1.46″)
Full Presentation (19.02″)
In the Next Episode (1.18″)