Welcome to the Upload your Content page. Here you can submit content that will be shared with us and your colleagues.
- To upload your content, please complete the form below and provide a brief description.
- You may either leave your name/email OR remain anonymous.
- Click on Choose Files and upload as many files as you wish by holding the Control button on your keyboard and selecting the files you would like to share.
- Once your files are selected, click Open and a number will show up next to the Choose Files button, indicating the number of files you are uploading.
- Click Submit and a message will appear letting you know your files were successfully uploaded. Depending on the speed of your internet connection and the number of files, uploading may take up to 3 minutes.
- You can upload most types of media, such as text, pictures, video, and audio formats.
- You can upload as many files as you would like for a given story, clinical case, event etc.
- Once uploaded, your content will NOT automatically be displayed on our website because all content must be reviewed prior to publication.
- Although you may choose to remain anonymous, it is important to include your email address. You can do so in a separate email if you wish. We guarantee you that your email WILL NOT BE SHARED WITH ANY THIRD PARTY. Your email address will allow us to let you know that we received your content and to follow up with you, if we have any questions.
- Usually, your content will be published under your name, UNLESS you indicate that you would like to remain ANONYMOUS.
- By uploading your content, you grant CDA the right to publish it in its various publication vehicles, such as the Oasis Discussions website, the CDA Essentials Magazine etc.