Managing Patients with Cleft Lip and Palate – Canadian Society for Disability and Oral Health
The Canadian Society for Disability and Oral Health (CSDH) promotes, preserves and protects the oral health of people with disabilities. As part of the International Association for Disability and Oral Health, CSDH provides educational resources to the dental community and valuable global networking opportunities to its members.
In this latest online education session hosted by Dr. Chantal Czerednikow, General Dentist from Montreal, QC, a team of multidisciplinary experts turn their focus to the management of patients with cleft lip and palate.
- Early Management in Patients with Cleft Lip and Palate with Dr. SERENA KASSEM
- Orthodontic Management of Alveolar Bone Graftin with Dr. TIM FOLEY
- Impact of Cleft Lip and Palate on Patient Behaviour and Oral Healt with Dr. OLAF PLOTZKE
- Cleft Lip and Palate Speech Dentistry with ANNE DWORSCHAK-STOKAN
We hope you find the conversation useful. We welcome your thoughts, questions and/or suggestions about this post and other topics. Leave a comment in the box below or send us your feedback by email.
Until next time!
CDA Oasis Team
- The Role of Pediatric Dentists and Orthodontists in the Presurgical Treatment of Infants Born with Cleft Lip and Palate
- The Management of Patients With Cleft Lip and Palate (CLP) Part 1. Introduction
- The Role of the Clinical Nurse Specialist within the Cleft Lip and Palate Team: CLP Series Part 2
- Longitudinal Involvement of the Psychologist in Services for People Born with a Cleft Lip and/or Palate: CLP Series Part 3
- The Care and Management of the Primary and Mixed Dentitions in Children with Cleft Lip and Palate Part 4
- Primary Surgery in Cleft Lip and Palate Part 5
- An Overview of Speech and Language Therapy in a Cleft Lip and Palate Team Part 6