What is the Current Market Situation for PPEs in Dentistry?
Dr. John O'Keefe spoke with Rhonda Lawson, Executive Director of the Dental Industry Association of Canada (DIAC) about the shortages of personal protective equipment and what the association is doing about them to ease the challenge for Canadian dentists.
You will find the summary of the conversation below the video conversation.
We hope you find the conversation useful. We welcome your thoughts, questions and/or suggestions about this post and other topics. Leave a comment in the box below or send us your feedback by email.
Until next time!
CDA Oasis Team
- Buyandsell.gc.ca is the Government of Canada's open procurement information service to find tender opportunities, pre-qualified suppliers, contract awards and history, events for businesses, contacts, and to learn how to do business with the Government of Canada.
- Counterfeit Respirators / Misrepresentation of NIOSH-Approval
- Additional Tips for Spotting Counterfeit Respirators
- Additional Tips for Spotting Counterfeit Respirators: 3M Canada Technical Bulletin - English
- Additional Tips for Spotting Counterfeit Respirators: 3M Canada Technical Bulletin - French