Women in Dentistry: Work. Life. Balance with Dr. Effie Habsha
Today, we welcome back Dr. Effie Habsha, a Toronto-based prosthodontist and the founder of Women in Dentistry: Work. Life. Balance. In this conversation with Dr. John O’Keefe, Dr. Habsha discusses why she created this organization as well as its future goals and activities, including the annual Women in Dentistry Symposium.
Here are a few more highlights from the conversation:
- When and how the organization was created, and who it serves.
- The value of hosting events where female dentists can connect and learn, share information, and discuss challenges specific to them.
- The full-day symposium marking the 10th anniversary of Women in Dentistry to take place in Toronto, April 24, 2020.
- Expanding the organization across Canada.
- The Women in Dentistry’s journal published twice a year for dentists across the country.
- Who can (and should) attend the annual symposium in 2020.
- Women in Dentistry with Dr. Effie Habsha: The Sky is the Limit!
- Women in Dentistry: Work. Life. Balance with Dr. Lynn Tomkins
We always look forward to hearing your thoughts and receiving your questions and/or suggestions about this post and other topics. Leave a comment in the box below or send us your feedback by email.
Until next time!
CDA Oasis Team