Marketing, Advertising, & Promoting your Dental Practice
M.A.P. stands for marketing, advertisement and promotion. In addition to providing excellent clinical care, dentists should apply these elements in concert to attract new patients and expand their practices.
Tamir Wolfson, Principal at Buzzy Branding, speaks about building the practice's online brand, enhancing marketing strategies and avoiding common marketing pitfalls.
- What is online marketing and how can dentists communicate a practice's value proposition to potential patients?
- Building your online presence and ensuring potential patients can easily find you.
- Social media marketing, and what platform/properties are best for your practice.
- Managing your online reputation, including rankings, ratings, and reviews.
- Promoting your practice and reaching out to patients in an attractive and authentic way.
- Presenting your practice in a way that compels people to reach out.
- What to avoid and what not to do when deploying online marketing tools.
- Cultivating your online presence.