Pain after root canal treatment: What have we learned from Practice-based Research?
Open to endodontists and general dentists alike, the conference features speakers, workshops, sessions and social activities.
In this conversation, Dr. John O’Keefe is joined by CAE annual meeting speaker, Dr. Alan Law, a Minnesota-based endodontist and expert in pain management related to endodontic pain.
Watch their conversation about the risk factors associated with post-operative pain and how to mitigate them.
In this session preview, Dr. Law highlights aspects of his talk including:
- Contributing factors to pain and how they may be involved in the initiation, development, or perpetuation of, or results from the illness.
- How the contributing factors may directly or indirectly complicate the illness and its management.
- Overview of research and data from an observational study of patients receiving initial root canal treatment.
- Treating underlying pain with pre-emptive, intraoperative, or post-treatment strategies.
- Risk-assessment tools and taking a patient-specific approach to treat pain for different patients.
We want to hear from you! Leave a comment about this post in the box below, send your feedback by email or call us at 1-855-716-2747.
Until next time!
CDA Oasis Team
Oasis Moment Preview (1.47″)
Full Conversation (10.05″)