Getting to Know the Association of Prosthodontists of Canada
Prosthodontics is the specialty of dentistry concerned with the diagnosis, restoration and maintenance of oral health and aesthetics by the restoration or replacement of oral and facial tissues. The Association of Prosthodontists of Canada (APC) is the recognised representative for the specialty of Prosthodontics in Canada. All dental regulatory authorities across Canada recognise the Association of Prosthodontists of Canada as the source of consultation concerning the specialty.
In this Oasis discussion, Dr. John O’Keefe learns more about the APC from its President, Dr. Brent Winnett, who is here to talk about the organisation’s work, role, activities, and membership.
We want to hear from you!
Leave a comment about this post in the box below, send your feedback by email or call us at 1-855-716-2747.
Until next time!
CDA Oasis Team
During this Oasis discussion, Dr. Winnett shares information about APC and its work including:
- The organization’s functions, role, activities and membership.
- How the APC serves its members and others across Canada and how it represents the best interests of Prosthodontics.
- Regional, national, and provincial collaborations.
- Key issues impacting prosthodontics and other dental professionals in Canada today and the APC’s role and involvement speaking on behalf of prosthodontists.
- Stewarding patient safety and quality of care.
- Presidential tenure term goals and objectives.
- Key message to general dentist across Canada about the APC’s priorities and commitment to collaborative referrals.
Oasis Moment/Preview (1.13″)
Full Conversation (9.36″)