Dr. Thomas Shackleton is back on CDA Oasis to deliver a presentation about the disruptive and uncomfortable condition of burning mouth disorder.
During this video presentation, Dr. Shackleton discusses:
- Burning mouth disorder including types, classification, and causes.
- Patient symptoms and sensation reports and clinical presentation of each burning mouth disorder type.
- Typical characteristics of patients suffering from burning mouth disorders.
- Diagnosis and excluding oral and systemic pathology.
- Treating burning mouth disorder by type; and monitoring and re-evaluating treatment outcomes.
- Current research related to burning mouth disorder and its co-morbidities.
- Supporting patients as they manage their pain and the diagnosis process.
- Relying on your community of dentists and physicians to support your patient.
Read/download the transcript of the presentation (PDF)
Oasis Moment/Preview (2.28″)
Full Presentation (13.17″)
We want to hear from you!
Leave a comment about this post in the box below, send your feedback by email or call us at 1-855-716-2747.
Until next time!
CDA Oasis Team