This year, the Canadian Dental Association and the College of Dental Surgeons of Saskatchewan are co-hosting the 2019 Oral Health Conference from September 12 to 14 in beautiful Saskatoon.
Today, we’re joined by CDSS President, Dr. Hilary Stevens to learn what attending delegates can expect from the conference’s programs, speakers, and sessions as well as the range of social activities available to attendees and their families in the Saskatoon area.
During this brief Oasis discussion, Dr. Stevens reviews conference details including:
- The confirmed 29 speakers, 43 presentations delivering on topics like cannabis and occlusion, as well as an event with John Montgomery, host of the popular TV series, The Amazing Race Canada.
- Social activities for attendees like the Wednesday night social gathering to be held at the LB Distillery in Saskatoon with performance by recording artists and Juno nominee, Megan Nash.
- Physical activity events happening around the conference including an early morning round of golf.
- The conference’s closing gala and cocktail reception at the Remai Modern art gallery which includes a cultural program.
- Activities and tourism for families and partners not attending the convention.
Register or get more information about the conference.
Direct any specific questions, contact the CDSS Conference Coordinator.
Read/download the transcript of the conversation (PDF)
Full Conversation (5.01″)
Will you attend the CDA- CDSS Convention this September?
We want to hear from you!
Leave a comment about this post in the box below, send your feedback by email or call us at 1-855-716-2747.
Until next time!
CDA Oasis Team