Systematic Interpretation of Common Dental Radiographs: Episode 6: Maximizing Your Diagnostic Yield
Dr. Bob Wood, specialist in oral and maxillofacial radiology at Princess Margaret Cancer Centre, joins Dr. John O’Keefe in the 6th episode of a series of video presentations that help clinicians to systematically review and interpret their radiographs. Using real clinical cases, Dr. Wood points out the required steps to get to an accurate interpretation that leads to a precise diagnosis.
In this 6th episode, Dr. Wood speaks about a classification system that helps organize observations collected from pantomographs and how to use those observations to diagnose conditions that may present to clinicians.
We always want to hear your thoughts and questions about this post and other topics.
Leave a comment in the box below or send us your feedback by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-855-716-2747.
Until next time!
CDA Oasis Team
- View Episode 1: A Systematic Approach to Using Radiology in the Dental Practice
- View Episode 2: Weighing the Risks and Benefits of Taking Radiographs
- View Episode 3: Dental Radiography: Tools of the Trade
- View Episode 5: Seeing vs. Observing Pantomographs
- View Episode 7: Not Caries, Not Perio Disease, Then What is it?