Systematic Interpretation of Common Dental Radiographs: Episode 5: Seeing vs. Observing Pantomographs
Dr. Bob Wood, specialist in oral and maxillofacial radiology at Princess Margaret Cancer Centre, joins Dr. John O’Keefe in the 5th episode of a series of video presentations that help clinicians to systematically review and interpret their radiographs. Using real clinical cases, Dr. Wood points out the required steps to get to an accurate interpretation that leads to a precise diagnosis.
In this 5th episode, Dr. Wood speaks about the systematic approach to interpreting pantomographs and the difference between seeing and observing this type of radiographs.
In this video, Dr. Wood shows six radiographs that he would like you to observe. He would also like you to share your written observations with him. You can do so by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will forward those to him for the next episode. You can request to remain anonymous and we will remove all identifiers.
Until next time!
Chiraz Guessaier, CDA Oasis Manager
Previous Episodes in the Series
- View Episode 1: A Systematic Approach to Using Radiology in the Dental Practice
- View Episode 2: Weighing the Risks and Benefits of Taking Radiographs
- View Episode 3: Dental Radiography: Tools of the Trade
- View Episode 4: Systematic Interpretation of Common Dental Radiographs
- View Episode 6: Systematic Interpretation of Common Dental Radiographs: Maximizing Your Diagnostic Yield
Oasis Moment (2.09″)
Full Conversation (32.10″)