Systematic Interpretation of Common Dental Radiographs – Episode 4
Dr. Bob Wood, oral radiologist and forensic dentist at Princess Margaret Cancer Center, joins Dr. John O’Keefe in the 4th episode of a series of video presentations that help clinicians to systematically review and interpret their radiographs. Using real clinical cases, Dr. Wood points out the required steps to get to an accurate interpretation that leads to a precise diagnosis.
In this 4th episode, Dr. Wood speaks about the systematic approach to interpreting some of the most common radiographs used in dental practice; such as periapicals and bitewings.
We would like to hear from you and know your thoughts and questions about this topic. If you wish to reach us, it’s quite easy: email us at email@example.com or call our toll-free number 1-855-716-2747.
Until next time!
Chiraz Guessaier, CDA Oasis Manager
- View Episode 1: A Systematic Approach to Using Radiology in the Dental Practice
- View Episode 2: Weighing the Risks and Benefits of Taking Radiographs
- View Episode 3: Dental Radiography: Tools of the Trade
- View Episode 5: Seeing vs. Observing Pantomographs
- View Episode 6: Systematic Interpretation of Common Dental Radiographs: Maximizing Your Diagnostic Yield
Oasis Moment (1.23″)
Full Conversation (34.14″)