A Systematic Approach to Using Radiology in the Dental Practice: Episode 1
Dr. Bob Wood, oral radiologist and forensic dentist at Princess Margaret Cancer Center, joins Dr. John O’Keefe in a series of video presentations that help clinicians to systematically review and interpret their radiographs. Using real clinical cases, Dr. Wood points out the required steps to get to an accurate interpretation that leads to a precise diagnosis.
This video presentation is the first in the series.
We would like to hear from you and know your thoughts and questions about this topic. If you wish to reach us, it’s quite easy: email us at oasisdiscussions@cda-adc,ca or call our toll-free number 1-855-716-2747.
Until next time!
Chiraz Guessaier, CDA Oasis Manager
Please note that the radiograph in the video presentation has intentionally been turned sideways in order to hide the patient’s identifiers.
- View Episode 2: Weighing the Risks and Benefits of Taking Radiographs
- View Episode 3: Dental Radiography: Tools of the Trade
- View Episode 4: Systematic Interpretation of Common Dental Radiographs
- View Episode 5: Systematic Interpretation of Common Dental Radiographs: Seeing vs. Observing Pantomographs
- View Episode 6: Systematic Interpretation of Common Dental Radiographs: Maximizing Your Diagnostic Yield
Oasis Moment (1.36″)
Full Conversation (13.56″)