Dr. Bettina Basrani is one of the organizers of the inaugural Shimon Friedman Endodontic Symposium & Alumni Weekend to be held on June 7 to 9, 2018. The event is hosted by the U of T Endodontic Alumni & Friends. Dr. Basrani joined me to give our viewers more information about the event, the scientific program and the social program.
Dr. Basrani is associate professor and Director of the Graduate Program in Endodontics in the Faculty of Dentistry at the Univ. of Toronto.
I hope you enjoy the conversation and attend the symposium, if you can. As always, we welcome your feedback, questions, and suggestions at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call our toll-free number is 1-855-716-2747.
Until next time!
Chiraz Guessaier, CDA Oasis Manager
Dr. Christine Sedgley
- Has bioinformatics changed how we treat root canal infections?
Dr. Josette Camilleri
- Choosing the right material for specific applications in clinical endodontics
- Is a paradigm shift necessary in root canal obturation?
Dr. Anibal Diogenes
- Regenerative Endodontics
- Pain Management: Local Anesthetics and Analgesics
Dr. Anil Kishen
- Nanoparticle Guided Endodontics: A major paradigm shift
Full Conversation (4.47″)