This post was prepared in collaboration with Carestream
On an experimental basis, we have asked a limited number of companies to provide us with practical “How To” answers to clinical questions. We were prompted to conduct this experiment when dental team members told us that they visit company websites and consult company representatives for practical clinical information. We look forward to receiving your feedback on this experiment.
The 4-in-1 CS 8100SC 3D extraoral imaging system combines true 2D panoramic and cephalometric imaging with powerful and easy-to-use 3D imaging, and also the ability to digitize patient impressions and models. The system features the fastest scanning cephalometric module on the market and, the most compact digital pano-ceph imaging system available.
- Ultra compact and featuring an open design that is built for comfort and ease of positioning
- World’s fastest cephalometric scanning reduces risk of blurred images while reducing exposure time
- Exclusive automatic cephalometric tracings
- Award-winning 2D technology for outstanding diagnostic assessment
- Low-dose imaging even when used for high-quality 3D images
- Intuitive & powerful 3D software can be used for various clinical applications (endo, ortho, oral surgery, implants)
- Four (4) Selectable fields of view to obtain ideal image(s) for a wide range of procedures and exams
With this unique imaging system, practitioners are able to gain access to tools that cover the essential imaging needs found in daily practice.
Full Interview (16″)