Digital applications in dentistry are increasingly more popular in the dental industry. This interview with three experts, Christien Kopas, David Chong Yen and Dr. Bernie Dolansky, outlines the considerations that practitioners should take into account when investing in these technologies.
- Digital technologies can increase the efficiency of the office and workflow.
- Open systems are more easily integrated into the office workflow because they can communicate with other applications.
- They can increase both patient satisfaction and practitioner satisfaction.
- Revenues and valuations can be enhanced with the prudent addition of digital technology but, there can be a downside if there is too much technology in the office.
- Back-up systems of the information continues to be an important factor when incorporating the various applications.