Dr. Randall Croutze, CDA Vice President, spoke with Dr. John O’Keefe, CDA Director of Knowledge Networks, about the 2015 CDA awards winners. Dr. Croutze mentions the great successes these individuals have achieved and celebrates their significant contribution to the dental profession.
- The award winners are individuals or organizations that have made a meritorious contribution to the dental profession in Canada. Some of them are academics and others are involved in care delivery programs and organized dentistry.
- The Oral Health Promotion Award: Dr. Pamela Glassby, supervising dentist from the Vancouver Coastal Health.
- The Award of Merit: Drs. Michael Brown, former CDA Board Member, and Dr. Edmund O’Neill, Orthodontist in Kingston, ON.
- The Distinguished Service Award: Drs. Amil Shapka and Blaine Cleghorn.
- The CDA Honorary Membership: Dr. Gilles Lavigne, expert in bruxism, sleep disorders and pain control.
- The Medal of Honour: Dr. Gordon Thompson, a renowned leader in the dental profession in Canada.
Watch the Video Interview
Award Winners Photo Gallery
[Best_Wordpress_Gallery id=”6″ gal_title=”Award Winners Photo Gallery”]