View from the Chairside: The Art of Treatment Planning and Case Presentation
By Dr. Mark Venditti
Dr. Venditti graduated from the College of Dentistry at the University of Saskatchewan in 2005. He currently practices general dentistry and lives in Kingston, Ontario with his wife and 2 boys. He is a continuing education coordinator for the Kingston and District Dental Society. Dr. Venditti is a JCDA Clinical Practice Advisor.
I have been in general practice for 8 years. During that time, I have learned that in order to keep dentistry fun for me, it is important to regularly take interesting and informative continuing education courses.
In February, I went to Scottsdale, Arizona, for a 2-day seminar with Drs. Frank Spear, Greggory Kinzer, and Imtiaz Manji on “The Art of Treatment Planning and Case Presentation”. The course was excellent and these are some of the reasons why I would recommend this course:
- The number of interesting and clinically relevant concepts discussed.
- All discussed concepts were supported by current and reputable dental research.
- All concepts were thoroughly discussed in the manual with a variety of figures and pictures.
- The presenters’ willingness to discuss their successes, their failures, and what they learned from both.
- The state of the art facility where the course was held.
- The climate, especially compared to Kingston in February this year.
- Proximity to a variety of great hotels and restaurants. La Hacienda Mexican Restaurant by Richard Sandoval was particularly good.
Do you have other CE experiences that you would like to share on Oasis Discussions ? Email us at email@example.com
Do you have any particular question on this topic? Do you have any comments or suggestions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You are invited to comment on this post and provide further insights by posting in the comment box which you will find by clicking on “Post a reply“ below. You are welcome to remain anonymous and your email address will not be posted.