This question was submitted by a general dentist and is a conversation opener on the best restorative materials based on your experience.
Related questions include:
- Is cast gold a long lost art?
- How many of us are still able to offer it to our patients?
- What would we as dentists put in our own mouths ?
Dr. John Miner provided the following response:
- Yes…fabricating well-fitting/occluding Gold Restorations is a lost art;
- I offer Gold Restorations to my patients;
- I would definitely advocate the use of Gold Restorations in my mouth.
Let us know what you think. You can reply to this post below or send us your response via email at email@example.com, or call us toll free at 1-855-716-2747